In connection with the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / WE (Journal of Laws UE. 2016.119.1) and the provisions of generally applicable law in this area, we inform that:
- The administrator of personal data is the Czapski Art Foundation with its registered office at ul. Szubińska 18, 60-114 Poznań.
- Your personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- participation in training, conferences, meetings, etc. organized as part of the Foundation’s activities,
- information and promotion related to the activities of the Foundation;
- settlement of trainings, conferences, meetings, etc.;
- evaluation research;
- We process your personal data:
- on the basis of your consent in the scope of making your image public;
- in connection with the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
- In matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Czapski Art Foundation. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for 10 years from the next year in which the case was completed in accordance with the Office Instructions.
- Providing personal data is a statutory condition, and failure to provide them results in the inability to participate in the planned trainings, conferences, meetings, etc.
- You have the right to delete your personal data in the case referred to in point 3a.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, in the case referred to in point. 3a.
- You have the right to transfer data, in the case referred to in point. 3a and when these data are processed in an automated manner.
- You have the right to access personal data, rectify it or limit processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Your personal data will be disclosed to the following recipients: the company servicing the website www.czapski.art.pl and entities recruiting for events organized by the Foundation, i.e. the Evenea portal.
- Your personal data is not processed in an automated manner in order to make any decision.
Copyright © 2020 CRYSTAL CANVAS | All rights reserved.